ads

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Repeat After Me: Building Your Dream Business

"Building a thriving business takes time to learn, but it also takes me places I've never even dreamed of." 

Now write that down somewhere. Really, grab a pen and jot it down or type it into your phone notes. Go ahead, I’ll wait. Done? Perfect.

Now, repeat it to yourself whenever you feel overwhelmed. Business isn’t always easy. Sometimes it’s a slog, and there are days when you feel like giving up. On those days, this mantra is your lifeline.

Tell it to your grumpy spouse when they don’t want to hear another speech about "multiple income streams." Yup, we all have that person in our lives who just doesn’t get it. Maybe they think your dreams are a bit too big or your ideas a bit too unconventional. But you know what? That’s okay. You’re not here to fit into anyone else’s mold. You’re here to break the mold and craft your own path.

For me, cracking the code on marketing has allowed me to send my grandchildren to private schools, take them on fabulous adventures, and live in my dream home on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Yes, marketing magic took me from the mundane to the magical, and it can do the same for you. Imagine having the freedom to do what you want, when you want, and with whom you want. It’s not just a fantasy – it’s within your reach.

And I know that together, you and I are going to get you to some of your Bucket List Dreams too. We’re talking about those big, bold dreams that make your heart race just thinking about them. Maybe it’s a round-the-world trip, starting a nonprofit, buying your dream home, or simply having enough financial security to retire early and comfortably. Whatever it is, it’s possible.

So, here’s the deal: post a comment with your biggest DREAM or your biggest question about creating additional income streams. Seriously, don’t be shy. I promise to reply because your dreams matter. Your success matters. And we’re in this together.

Remember, building a thriving business is a journey, not a sprint. It’s filled with ups and downs, but every step brings you closer to where you want to be. Keep learning, keep pushing, and keep dreaming big. Because trust me, the places you’ll go will be beyond your wildest dreams.

Now, go ahead and comment. I can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments: