ads

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Cruisin' the Mediterranean with My New Friend - Meet Erik Andre

You know what I love most about this business?  All of the awesome people I get to meet!  And thanks to the internet, I have met people from all over the world.  My newest friend is from the Mediterranean.  How much fun is that?!  He's a fellow online and network marketer and he really knows his stuff.  Meet Erik Andre!

 
1. Erik, tell us about yourself.

My name is Erik Andre, age 40, located in the Mediterranean.

I’ve been a Network Marketer since 1995, full-time since 2003.

I grew up in a normal family, with hard working entrepreneur parents who started with network marketing in the late 80’s which gave me a lot of insight and inspiration to what hard work and dedication can do. During the high school years, I was struggling a lot to fit in and learn, due to my ADHD and found out that I had to find another way to get anywhere in life as a regular education and job just didn’t work out for me. So halfway through my last year, I chose to drop out and start working.

That’s probably the toughest decision I ever made, and I had years of struggle to find something that I actually felt good with doing. So my mom started taking me on tours with their network marketing company, taught me everything she knows about it – and I was hooked!

     I tried and failed over and over, and it took me many years to
    find the right company and finally get any real results.

It was first after serving in the military that things started to change for me. I started as a freelance consultant in energy brokerage and that’s when I realized my potential and started taking personal development courses, attending seminars with experienced leaders in the network marketing industry and finally found my true passion.

2. Tell us about your business

I’m part of a company called MyWorld, which is the largest shopping community in the world with more than 7 million active members in 48 countries.
We offer cashback and other benefits with hundreds of thousands of businesses and more than 15 000 online shops. This is my primary offline network marketing business which I have a burning passion for. We are giving back to communities through our Child & Family foundation, providing clean water, building up communities (building and running schools in third world countries) and our Greenfinity Foundation which is focusing on renewable energy and a better environment al around the world.

 I also have an online business, a Millionaire Mentoring Program where we teach network marketers, both newbies and experienced marketers, a better way to build their business.

We focus on teaching effective strategies for recruiting and selling, personal development, mindset and skill development, brand building and quantum physics to mention a few things.

We have more than 1600 happy and active students which have generated more than $3 million USD in commissions over the past 3 years, and offer valuable resources, tips and education on network marketing in general. We also offer education in crypto currency and how to effectively build multiple income streams.

3. Why did you start your own business?

When I started with MyWorld in 2014, it was because I was tired of lotions and potions and saw a unique opportunity to build real passive residual income without having to constantly push products in order to maintain my income. And now, 5 years later, I have a solid passive residual income from it which gives me more time freedom to spend time with my family and help others to achieve success and reach their goals in their current business.

4.  How did you choose this particular niche?

Network marketing came natural to me since my parents was doing it. And when I discovered a way to build a solid business without pushing products on people I was “in love” instantly.
My dream has for many years been to be able to help others to get properly introduced to and educated in the industry and all it has to offer.

5. What do you like most and least about being your own boss?

Being your own boss is much harder than having a boss, but in network marketing it ultimately gives you so much more freedom and options in life when you’ve built a solid foundation and a solid brand for yourself. I never wanted to be part of the corporate world, so network marketing was a real gift to me.

6. What personality traits and skills are needed to run a business?

If you want to run a successful business in network marketing, the most important skills to have is lead generation, communication and leadership – you have to be able to step up and take responsibility and be a good leader not only for your team, but for yourself as well.

7. What has been the most difficult part of being an entrepreneur?

That’s a very good question.

For me, in the beginning, it was being disciplined enough to do all that is necessary to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to build myself up.

Time management is a very common issue for many people who get into entrepreneurship, but as long as one can drop the go, surrender the pride and be coachable, anything is possible.

8. Do you have any resources that you have used to build your business that you would recommend? 

Personal development is a very important part of building my business, and I’m constantly challenging myself with new things on that subject (our Millionaire Mentoring Program has been very important). Additional to that, it’s important to have a marketing platform to handle your lead generation, email follow-ups, training. To me, Power Lead System has been invaluable to me and my business as it has everything you need to run an online business.

9. Do you have any tips to share on promoting yourself?

A lot of people in the industry are focusing mostly on promoting their company and products, and that’s where they go wrong.

Network Marketing is about building your own brand, because people don’t join companies, they join people. So if you learn how to brand yourself, connect with people on a personal level and become a genuine friend, you will get better results.

The big “secret” is to identify peoples pain point and problem and offer them a solution to it.

10.   What other advice would like to share with someone starting their own business? 

My best advice is to get a mentor.

And it’s important to find a mentor who shares the same values as yourself, and that has already achieved what you want to achieve. If you do that, and be coachable to their teachings, you can see great results in as little as 30 days. I’ve seen this so many times, and I’ve shown this to hundreds of people who are grateful for the advice I’ve given them.

11.   How can we contact you to learn more about your products and services? 

The easiest way to reach me is on Facebook. On my Facebook business page you can find out more about me, and see testimonials from people I’ve worked with. I also have a website but I rarely use or update it as Facebook has become my main place to build my brand and connect with people.
Why spend money on a website as a beginner when you can leverage Facebook, right?

12.   Is there anything else you would like to share?

If you’re seriously looking to build a career in network marketing, remember that it’s in your best interest to stay clear of family and friends, as they are your strongest critics and are the ones who will try to tear down your dream and convince you that you’ll fail.

8 comments:

Blingykaren said...

Nice to meet you

Melodieann Whiteley said...

Blingykaren, he is in our Ninja Marketers FB group. If you aren't connected yet, you might want to check him out.

Erik Andre said...

Thank you for this great opportunity to tell my story on your website, Melodieann. I really appreciate it :)

Rick Maher said...

Business, family and friends rarely make a good mix

Melodieann Whiteley said...

Erik Andre, I loved sharing your story!

Melodieann Whiteley said...

Rick Maher, isn't that the truth!?

Amanda Marie - 4 Leaf Life said...

great interview!

Melodieann Whiteley said...

Amanda Marie, Erik is pretty cool. You can connect with him in the Ninja Marketers FB group!