ads

Friday, February 22, 2019

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That is what social media is like these days. A zillion people all blabbing at once.

Most of what they say is indistinguishable. Most of it is inauthentic sales babble. Or worse...people telling "THEIR STORY"...

They post about drivel like how they got a scab on their knee in the 4th grade and all the kids made fun of them and their self esteem suffered so much that they are just now finding themselves (in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s) and they are SO EXCITED about their new home business and their amazing miracle product.

They post on Facebook all day long where they share every SAGA OF WOE of their life and how NOW they have found the MIRACLE ANSWER. And if you just "click HERE" you too can know how to change your life

It's all a bunch of CRAP, trumped up claims and NOISE!!! And sue me for saying it, but most of it is a bunch of BS (uh oh..here come the hate comments!)



Yes...there are a bunch of people making money at this. I am one of them. But the bulk of people are failing MISERABLY


(And WORSE--Making fools of themselves). Yet I watch with astonishment as more and more people jump on the latest bandwagon and think YET AGAIN that they have found THE HOLY GRAIL of home businesses and that they are FINALLY going to get RICH!! 

How many things have you tried? Really ask yourself this.

So here's my question for today... And yes...it may seem harsh...



But you know me...I ask the questions that need to be asked.

So here goes...Don't say I didn't warn you!

How come 97% of the so called "Attraction Marketers" can't attract a SOUL Let alone a DIME?????

How come network marketers aren't lining up by the hundreds to rake in the big bucks?

How come most home business "entrepreneurs" don't last a year before they quit?

Is there perhaps something more to it than Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and blogs?? A cool new product? An awesome new comp plan?

You betcha there is.

It's called commitment. It's called action. It's called skill. It's called mindset.

So today I am going to CHALLENGE YOU to rise above the masses and the employee mindset bondage you have been accustomed to.

I'm not selling anything...

There is nothing to sign up for...



I just want you to THINK WITH ME today.

Let's really dig down and figure out exactly what it is that is keeping YOU from your destiny.

Is it commitment? I'm not going to ask if you really want this. Because you will say you do. I want to know WHY you want it. What is it you're looking for? And don't tell me more money, or worse, FREEDOM. Freedom from what?! 

My why? A father that needed me to be home to care for him. A husband with health issues that mean our time together is not promised to us for long. My why? The ability to be there for my dad. To be able to spend what time my husband and I do have actually TOGETHER. What's your WHY? Because if it's not big enough, neither will your commitment be. 

Is your problem lack of action? You have a big why. You REALLY want this. But you aren't really doing anything to get there. NEWSFLASH! Those people who tell you that you can make money with no effort - they lie! YOU GOTTA DO! You gotta generate leads. You gotta build your list. You gotta engage with people. You gotta - oh my gosh! Dare I say it? You gotta sell! And I don't care what business you are in. This is what you have to do. If you think posting inspirational quotes on Facebook, blasting your link all over Twitter, and sharing cute pictures of your cat on Instagram is going to make it happen for you, I have one question. How's that working for you so far?

Is it lack of skill? You would love to do all those things - generate leads, build a list. But you don't know how. I can relate. I'm pretty technology challenged myself. But I learned. So can you. I will teach you what I know. I will point you to the tools and coaches and mentors that helped me. I do that every day. But I can't make you use them. Only you can determine if your dream, your vision, your WHY is worth investing in. But let me ask you a question. If you won't invest in yourself and your business, why should anyone else?

Maybe it's your mindset. If you don't believe that you can do this. If you don't believe that you are worth this. If you don't believe that you are capable of amazing things. Then all the commitment, action, and skills don't matter. You will sabotage yourself somehow in the end. But you can change your mindset! And if you hang around me and the rest of the Ninjas long enough, you just might end up believing in yourself!

I know that I have been on my soapbox quite a bit lately. In my letters to my list. On social media. And now in my blog. But the world is changing. And too many people are being left behind. There is so much that is waiting for everyone who wants it. 

Isn't it time? YOUR TIME?


No comments: