ads

Monday, March 4, 2019

The Power of Belief

If you don't believe in yourself there is nothing I or anyone else can do for you...

I can teach you all the marketing in the world but if it's lack of belief you suffer from, you will falter and even fail until you find it.

I know because I suffered from it for years!

This is the reason personal development is so important.  It's the reason I spend as much time on your mindset as I do your marketing and networking skills.  You have to build that belief within yourself.

Lack of belief is so limiting.  No matter what business you choose to start, without belief in yourself, you could very well doom yourself to failure before you even get started.

So I guess my question is this:  WHY?  Why do you have so little faith in your abilities.  Sure, you may cover it up by saying you have doubts about the products, or the business model, or the compensation plan, or a hundred other things you can come up with.  But if you honestly told the truth, none of those things are the issue.  You just don't have faith in YOURSELF!

Sure lots of businesses fail.  But the ones that do typically do so from lack of effort.  And lack of effort almost always comes from lack of belief.  And it's true that network marketing isn't for everyone.  Running a home business of any sort is not for everyone!  It can be challenging!  But if you believe in your own abilities, you won't be afraid to face those challenges head on.  And once you do, chances are great that you will find a way to make your business work.  That's when all the marketing techniques and sales tips and cool tools will actually be beneficial.  Because you won't be afraid to experiment a little, try some new things, shift course a time or two if need be - all while keeping an eye on your goals.  And that's what will make the difference between success and failure.  Believing that you can achieve your goals and create the life you want for you and your family.

We all deal with doubt at times.  I certainly did.  No one in my family had ever worked from home.  My mom dabbled in Tupperware and some jewelry direct sales way back when.  But she never really pursued it.  And the rest of my family thought I was crazy when I told them what I was doing.  And for years I took their doubts to heart and adopted them as my own. 

But then one day I met some new people...more "crazy" people just like me.  Not only were they building successful businesses from their homes.  They told me I could do it too.  And they kept telling me and telling me until I began to believe that maybe...just maybe...it was possible.  And as I began to believe, that confidence began to show - in my marketing.  In my interactions with my team.  With my customers.  And things began to change.  I began to have some success.  And the only difference was the fact that I had stopped doubting myself.  I didn't have a fancy website, or some grand advertising plan, or high-tech gadgets and gizmos.  I still don't.  What I do have is an ironclad belief that I will be successful in whatever I choose to do.

Everyone can become better if they want to.  You can improve your skills, your health, your relationships, your entire LIFE!  If you want a successful business, you can make it happen.  I believe in you!  Do you?

If so, great!  Get to work on whatever it is you want to achieve in your life!  You can do it!  I can help.

If not, it's time for a mindset shift.  There are great coaches, and books, and tools out there to help you  become more confident in yourself.  Find the one that's right for you.  Because until you do, nothing I can teach you will matter.   Nothing will work until you learn to believe in yourself.



No comments: