1. Develop a valuable skill. Are you a top-notch marketer? Great coach? Inspiring speaker? Techno-geek? What are you or what do you want to be known for? Develop and hone that.
2. Ignore the word "no." How do you do that? Get more "no's". Sometimes no simply means not right now. Share your story repeatedly. Get it in front of as many people as possible.
3. Network your way to success. Attend events. Company events. MLSP events. Local networking events. Participate in discussions on Facebook groups. Stay connected with people wherever and whenever you can.
4. Hustle at your own expense. Stop chasing the sale or the recruit. Chase the experience. If you chase the experience, the sales and the recruits will come. Knowledge, experience, and execution is the new money. Get the knowledge. Gain the experience. Execute! Make money!
5. Recognize and take advantage of opportunities. Stop procrastinating! What are you waiting for? If you want it, you've got to go get it. You can't wait for confirmation from the rest of the world.
6. Trust your gut. If this is something you want to do, just do it! If it's not, don't! Don't do something just because someone else is. There are no guarantees in life or business. I love MLSP and Ariix. But I have enrolled people in both who never made it work. Why? Because they didn't really want to do it. And because of that, they weren't willing to do the work necessary to become successful at them.
It's July! The rest of the year is waiting. You can still make 2016 your year to shine. Are you ready? Use these 6 tips and let's do this!