When I first started online, the internet marketing world seemed to be mostly dominated by men. A 2009 post of the top 10 internet "gurus" of the time included only 3 women. But what a difference a few years makes! Now women are claiming their share of the internet in ever-increasing numbers. Meet my favorite women who rock the internet.
1. Denise Michaels: Denise is a marketing and empowerment expert. I have learned much about "softer, gentler" marketing techniques through her insight and I am a huge fan of Empower U Academy!
2. Felicia Slattery: Communication Expert, Speaker, and Coach. Felicia is a powerhouse who always has something to worthwhile to share. I know what she has done for my own communication skills. She can do the same for you.
3. Beverly Mahone: Author of How to Get on the News Without Committing Murder. Founder of Boomer Diva Nation. Media and PR whiz. This woman has done more to show me how to promote myself than just about anyone I know. Thanks, Bev!
4. Heidi RichardsMooney: Author and Coach. Online Visibility Expert. Always has something of interest to share about social networking, marketing, and success. Her book, Quirky Marketing Calendar, has provided me with numerous ideas for marketing my business.
5. Paulette Ensign: Who knew that a simple tips booklet could be so profitable?
6. Carrie Wilkerson: In addition to inspiring me to create BoomerBizCoach (Thanks, Carrie!),Carrie's programs, books, blogs, and tweets are always full of tips, advice, inspiration, and sometimes that little push I need. She's amazing!
7. Olalah Njenga: Marketing strategist. Her advice on small business success is priceless. Always has something useful to share.
8. Sandy Forster: Her book, How to Be Wildly Wealthy Fast, was the first one I ever read about how your mindset can impact your success. I've been a fan ever since.
9. Gina Gaudio-Graves: Founder of DirectionsU.com which I love. If you need help finding your way around the world of internet marketing, she can do it.
10. Kim Duke: Sales expert shares her tips. What? You're not in sales? Guess again. If you're in business, you're in sales.
11. Kathleen Gage: Internet marketing and teleseminar training specialist. There is a right way to do this stuff, and she shares it with you.
12. Heidi Caswell: WordPress Wonder Woman! I don't use WordPress and don't know much about it. But I have clients that do so when I need to help them with a problem, I turn to Heidi.
13. Mary Eileen Williams: Feisty Boomer Woman and Post-50 employment expert. Author of 10 Surefire Strategies for Jobseekers Over 50. She will help you find your next job the Feisty way!
14. PopArtDiva: Graphics Designer extraordinaire. If it weren't for her designs, my websites would be very visually boring! Yes, she does have a name, but to those of us that know her and love her, she will always be the PopArt Diva!
15. Rosalind Gardner: Writer, blogger and, most importantly (at least to me) Super Affiliate Marketer. I don't think I would have ever figured out this whole affiliate marketing thing if it weren't for her guidance!