Many network marketing companies have already realized that the future of their business is online, and they provide tons of resources to enable web-based sales and prospecting. These resources might include:-Consultant websites.
-Online sales materials such as order forms, digital catalogs, etc.-A system and platform for conducting online parties or sales events.
-Capture pages to collect information from prospective team members.
If your company offers these tools, set everything else aside (including this report!) and get up and running RIGHT NOW. Each day you are not online is a day a competitor is stealing your potential business. Go claim your slice of the internet immediately, and then come back and finish reading.If your network marketing company doesn’t offer a complete suite of online sales tools, it’s still possible to make this channel produce for you. Here’s how:
- First, check out your company’s web-based sales and lead-generation policy. You may find that you are not allowed to sell via a website, or that there are other restrictions. It’s better to find those out now instead of building your own website, only to find out you’ve violated your business agreement.
- Start small. You don’t have to take over the whole web in a day! Try creating a simple site where you can take re-orders from existing customers, and let them know they can now email you their orders. You can always build, but if you try to take on too much at once, you can easily become overwhelmed.
- Host a virtual party. Your mom always said she’d hold a party for you, but has never been able to because she lives in Arkansas and you’re in Florida. Ask her to host a virtual party. This can be done via Skype in real time, or via a dedicated website where guests ask questions, place their orders, and interact at their convenience. (If your company doesn’t have an online catalog, ship a box full to Aunt Ellie and ask her to distribute them for you.)
- Keep in contact. A blog where you post regular tips, specials, and other information and resources related to your business is a great way to get people coming back for more. Become an expert in your field, and you’ll be the one they turn to when they need to buy.
- Recruit team members. Provide a brief overview of your company and create a contact form for anyone interested in learning more about your opportunity.