ads

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Boomer Business Coach is Born!

Those of you who attended jvAlert Live either in person or virtually know what a fabulous man Ken McArthur is. He has also been my mentor, advisor, and inspiration since the day I first met him. We had the opportunity to really have a heart-to-heart chat about my business direction and I was so pleased to discover that his thoughts mirrored my own.

I am pleased to announce my new business - Baby Boomer Business Coach!

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business and marketing industries. I have enjoyed success beyond anything I ever imagined. And I want to combine that knowledge with my experience as a master trainer and coach and help other baby boomer women build businesses that will enable them to enjoy the same freedom and security I have.

I will be working on a new blog as well as building my new website at babyboomerbusinesscoach.com. So bear with me, please, while we go through some design and growing pains. I am also going to be preparing a teleseminar series and will have the first one recorded by the end of February.

WealthTogether (the blog) will still be used for basic business help for anyone who needs it. But boomer lady friends - I'm working on the new one which will be just for you!

I can't wait to get started and I am SO looking forward to working with some of you more closely. Thank you so much for all of your support through the past year. I don't know if I could do this without the encouragement and love of my great group of readers!

No comments: