ads

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Year - New Look - New Logo


New Year's Resolution #6 -  Give my blogs a makeover.  And step one in that process is to consolidate all of the many facets of my business under one brand in one place.  And that requires an entirely new look - and a new logo!

Of course, the first person I contacted when I needed a new logo was Terri Dennis (aka PopArtDiva).  She is an extraordinary graphic designer.  And she always seems to understand exactly what I'm looking for.  So when I called her to tell her I needed a logo that really expressed the concept of BoomerBusinessCoach, she created the perfect design.

The new BoomerBusinessCoach logo completely conveys what we are all about - growth, change, and new beginnings.  I just love it! 

There is still work to be done as I give my blogs - and he BoomerBusinessCoach brand - a facelift.  But I think this logo is the perfect start.  What do you think? 

1 comment:

Heidi Caswell said...

Terri did a great job, I love it!