ads

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Get the Constant Contact Advantage!

How can you grow your business with email campaigns, manage event promotion and registration, turn fans into customers, and get new customers with local campaigns - without spending lots of time, money, and energy?  Get the Constant Contact advantage! 

When I first started my own business, I had a list of approx 10 people. So it was easy for me to send my own emails and newsletters.  I never dreamed of hosting my own events.  Facebook was someplace my kids hung out.  And the local campaigns craze had taken off yet. 

Fortunately, things have changed since then.  My list has grown substantially. Events have become second nature.  I am actually on Facebook.  And even I have used services such as GroupOn and Living Social. 

Unfortunately, all of this has made it necessary for me to have help.  Luckily, I was already prepared for this. Because I discovered a great resource called "Constant Contact". I was fortunate enough to learn about them back in 2007 when I was just starting. And I have been impressed with them ever since.

Constant Contact offers email marketing, social campaigns, and other products and services. The email marketing service is one of the best I've seen. The templates are easy to use. And they have an anti-spam checker so your email actually gets delivered.

Do you host events for your business?  Constant Contact's EventSpot provides all of the tools necessary to manage your events online.  Create invitations, registration forms and event webpages, process payments, and track RSVPs all in one place.  I wish I know about this when I was an event planner.  I would have recommended it to many of my clients!

I have only recently signed up for the Social Campaigns service. Social campaigns are special landing pages created and published to your Facebook Business Page. If you don't have a page yet, they will even create one for you! I must admit, I am not a huge Facebook fan. But I do understand its value. So the Social Campaigns service is perfect for me.

In addition to email and social campaigns, there is a new service call SaveLocal. SaveLocal lets you sell shareable deals to your customers that they can then share with others who may not yet be customers. It sounds like a great way to build more business. I can't wait to give it a try.

Constant Contact's leading email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, and local deals help all types of small businesses and organizations find new customers, drive repeat business, and generate referrals. Today, more than half a million customers worldwide trust Constant Contact to help them drive success.  I am one of them.  You should be too.  In fact, I am so impressed with them, that Constant Contact is one of the affiliate products I promote.  So if you do click on the link and sign up for their services, not only will you have made a wise investment in your own business, you will help me earn a commission.  Thanks!     




No comments: