ads

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Best Selling Author, Internet Marketing Genius And All Around Great Guy!

Wow!  I am going to be moving now!  I just learned 10 Crucial Steps to Get Your Site Into the Top 1%.  And The Secret Ingredient for Wealth.  AND Five Easy Steps to Find 4,000 People Who Adore You!  AND How to Pick a Coach or Mentor. 

This is all fabulously useful info!  What makes it even better?  I didn't have to search all over the internet to find it.  It is all available in one place.  And it is all written by one of the savviest internet marketers I know - Ken McArthur.

I have related the story of how I first met Ken many times, so I am not going to go into it again.  Let's just say you never know who you might meet via email marketing and leave it at that.  But I will say that I have stayed in touch with him - sometimes from afar but never TOO far - over several years.  He is one of the few people whose emails I make time to read and whose website I make sure to visit regularly. 

The topics listed above show why.  10 steps to get your site into the top 1%.  What internet entrepreneur wouldn't want that information?  Five easy steps to fine 4,000 people who adore you.  Wouldn't you like to know what they are?  How to pick a coach or mentor.  This information alone would have saved me tons of time and money when I was getting started.

One of my goals this year was to help promote friends and fellow entrepreneurs.  While Ken is one of the most popular guys on the Internet and really doesn't need my help building a reputation, reading the wealth of information available on his site today reminded me of why I am such a fan.  So just in case some of you have not yet stumbled across him, I decided to share.  The man is a genius.  Not only that, he is a genuinely NICE guy.  (Really!  He does NOT pay me to say this stuff about him!). 

So do yourselves a favor.  Click on over to Ken's website.  Check out the articles listed above.  Or any of the several others posted there.  I promise it will not be a waste of time.

By the way - Ken hosts these wonderful events called jvAlert Live!  I will be attending the one he is hosting in Denver July 26th - 28th.  I invite you to join us.  What better way to spend a weekend than with some of the brightest marketing minds on the planet?  Sign up today at jvAlert Live.com so you don't miss out on the latest updates.  See you there!    






 

No comments: