ads

Sunday, March 24, 2013

31 Days to Build a Better Blog

When I started blogging, I had big dreams for my blog. I had read about others who were making money blogging. I knew people who were having an impact on the world through the messages in their blogs. And I just knew I was going to do the same.

Well it didn't work out quite the way I dreamed. It took a long time and lots of trial and error before I started getting regular readers to my blogs. In fact, at first, my numbers were downright embarrassing. I hesitated to even call myself a blogger. If only I had found this resource then. What a difference it might have made.

I have been blogging for several years now. I am actually earning money through my blogs. I have heard from readers that I have made a difference in their lives. But I know there is still room for improvement which is why I took part in ProBlogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog.

I love this ebook! First, you know up front exactly how long it will take to see some results. 31 days. Actually, I saw results much faster than that. But 31 days, if you follow the steps, will see a dramatic improvement in your blog.

It works because it is so easy to follow. Each day there is some training. Not only on what to do, but also on how to do it and why it's important. More importantly, he doesn't just leave you on your own at that point. Each lesson also comes with a task for you to complete so you can put what you just learned to immediate use. I had such a feeling of accomplishment as each day I completed my assignment and then little by little started seeing the results - more readers, more income, better blog.

This alone would make the book worthwhile. But Darren doesn't stop there. At the end of each lesson are suggested resources so you can expand on what you have already learned. I found several of these invaluable and would have gladly paid just to get that information. Instead it was included in the book.

Whether you are an experienced blogger or are just starting out, you need this book. I am so amazed at the results I am getting that I have become an affiliate for it. So yes, if you do click on the link and purchase, I will get a commission. Thanks! But even if I didn't make a dime, I would still recommend this resource. So go ahead. You have 31 days. Build a better blog!

No comments: