ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Blah, Blah, Blah!

They're all around you.  Those nagging voices.  "You never have time for me."  "You really need to watch your budget."  "When are you going to get a real job?"  "Putting on a little weight, aren't you?" Blah, blah, blah.  You know the voices are right.  But....what if they're not?


Or perhaps the voices are in your own head.  "I'll spend more time with my family when I retire."  "I'll start a new business when we're out of debt."  "I'll lose weight when the kids are grown and I have time to exercise." "I'll take that great vacation when my career is established."  Blah! Blah! Blah!  In your heart, you know the voices are wrong.  Nothing is ever going to change.  But...what if it could?

Too much of our life is about SOMEDAY.  Someday - when I'm older.  Someday - when the kids are grown.  Someday - when we're out of debt.  Someday - when we retire.  Someday - may be too late.



Guess what...someday is here!  It's time to stop putting off your dreams.  Stop waiting for that magical "someday!"  Right here, right now...make the decision not to let another day go buy without take at least one small step towards your dreams!  Don't wait for "someday".  Do it now!  Today!  The world is full of people who "coulda, woulda, shoulda."  Don't become another.  Instead, be the person who DID!


And how are you going to make all these dreams come true?  Simple.  It's time to start your own business.


Now before you panic, listen.  We have this wonderful tool called the internet.  And with it you can start a business for almost nothing.  You can work at it as little or a much as you want - depending on what your goals are.  You can even take it with you on vacation through your laptop or smart phone.


Network marketing.  Ecommerce.  Affiliate marketing.  All ways to start building the life you want.  The life of your dreams.  The one that will give you the time for the important things life family.  That will give you the money to take that great vacation.  That will let you have the ability to focus on things like your own health and well-being.


"But it's hard."   Yes, but probably not as hard as you imagine.  And it's certainly easier than living a life wondering what could have been.


"What if I fail?"  Ok.  You probably will - more than once.  Everyone does.  I could put hundreds of quotes in here by famous people talking about all the times they failed.  I'm not going to.  That's why we have Google.  You can look them up.  My question for you is - so what if you do fail?  Will the world stop spinning?  Probably not.  Pick yourself up and try again.  Here's another question.  What if you actually succeed?


"I don't have time (money, skills, knowledge, etc, etc)."  Yes, you do.  If you are really truthful with yourself, you do.  You may be allocating it to other things like cable TV or Starbucks runs.  It may not be exactly what you want.  But you have enough of everything you need to get started.  And you can learn and earn the rest.


"I don't know how to start."  This may be true.  Fortunately, there are people and resources that will help you figure that out.  People like me.  Resources like the Ninja Marketers group


You've heard my rant before.  And you'll probably hear it again.  Unless...

Today’s the day. Get up and get started.  Do one thing today.  So you don't have to listen to my nagging blah, blah, blah anymore.



And if you really don't know how or where to get started, just let me know.  I can help!

No comments: