ads

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Wearing My Jammies to Work

Yes...

I'm sitting here in my PJ's and drinking a cup of coffee while I write this.

But it wasn't always that way.

I've told the story of the day I decided to get "real" with my business...

About how a small town girl with absolutely NO business experience became an entrepreneur, best-selling author and business coach. Many times in fact. So I'll spare you the details here.  You do what you have to do to take care of your family.  And I had to make this "work at home" thing actually work!

I tried several different work at home "opportunities", until I finally found the right one.

The right company, with the knowledge of attraction marketing, and the commitment to succeed...That's all I needed! It's all you need as well...

Today, I am very involved in network marketing with my fabulous company.
 
I love the network marketing industry - so much so that I wrote a book about it! 
 
Yes, I do have other ventures like coaching and Ecommerce. But my passion is for the network marketing industry because of its ability to help ordinary people change their lives.
So now I ask you...
 
Do you want the freedom to set your own schedule?  Do you want to be able to spend time making memories with your family before it's too late?  Do you want to wear your pajamas to work? 
 
Then contact me. Because the only thing I love more than building my network marketing business is helping you build yours!

It's 10:00 a.m and I've still got my jammies on! Do you?

No comments: