ads

Friday, March 8, 2013

The New - and Improved - Boomer Biz Tips

I've been working really hard on my latest project.  And now it is finally ready for its big reveal.  The new - and greatly improved - BoomerBizTips newsletter!

When I started in business, I subscribed to several newsletters and mailing lists.  But as time went on and I became busier running my own business, I had less time to read these.  I started weeding out the ones that were not useful to me.  The ones that were nothing more than a glorified sales letter each week.  The ones that didn't really share anything except how successful the author was.  The ones that were obviously just a rehashing (or sometimes just an outright reprinting) of the same information found on a dozen different sites. 

To keep others from doing the same to me, I took a look at my own recent mailings!  BORING!!!  And so the revamp got underway.

What's changed?  Well, of course I will keep you apprised of new Boomer Business Coach products and services.  What's a newsletter for?  And it will still offer tips and advice for building your business.  But there will be so much more - case studies of successful Boomer entrepreneurs, introductions and referrals to friends and experts, opportunities to work with other members of the Boomer Business Coach community, exclusive invitations to workshops and events, guest articles from business experts, Q&A issues where you can get specific advice on your issues, and much, much more.

How do you get in on all that we have to offer?  Simple!  Simply fill out the form below.  Then sit back, relax, and get ready to enjoy.  Oh - and don't forget to check your email!


Enter your E-mail Address
Enter your First Name (optional)
Then

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Boomer Biz Tips.

We do not share your information with anyone!

No comments: