ads

Monday, October 23, 2017

Don't Waste a Minute!

No more excuses!  With all the resources available today, if you are not where you want to be - in your life or your business - it is probably your own fault.


Yes!  I dared to say that!  With today's technology, you have access to the combined knowledge of hundreds - maybe even thousands - of the best minds in the business (no matter what business you're in).  And that same technology allows you to perform most of the tasks related to your business with an ease never before experienced.  It gives the marketer working from his bedroom the same global reach as even some of the largest companies.


Network marketing is not hard.  Business in general is not hard.  Most of the obstacles we find along the way are actually of our own creation.  (Yup!  I said it again.  It's your own fault). 


I know.  There's a lot of conflicting advice out there about building your business.  Why is that?  Well, what works for me and what I'm comfortable with may be very different than what works for you.  I hate cold calls.  In fact, I hate the telephone in general.  And so all the advice out there on this topic is a waste of my time.  I do the bare minimum necessary.  But I have a friend and team member who LOVES the phone.  I think one day we may have to have it surgically removed from her ear!  I tried to teach her how to build her list and how to blog.  And she hated every minute of it.  So how do you sort through all of the information out there to find what works?  Well, first, look for what feels right to you.  Focus on your strengths and make them stronger.  We all need to learn new skills.  I may learn to perfect my phone technique one day.  But right now I prefer to write. And it works for me.  So I'm taking coaching and training in copywriting and blogging.  My friend is perfecting Facebook Live and video.  Because she likes to talk.  Both methods work, as long as they are being used by the right person.


I've been told that I need to "get with the times" and do more video.  And maybe someday I will.  But that's your belief.  I'm doing fine right now with my own DMO (daily method of operations *smile*).


"But not everyone believes in network marketing.  They won't listen.  They think I'm a fraud!"  Ok.  Some will.  Some won't.  Who cares?  Work with the ones that do.  Ignore the rest. 


You can do this!  I know you can.  You have the power within you to live your life on your terms.  Many of you won't and that's sad.  But some of you want something more.  Go get it!


I have a small group of friends.  We call ourselves the Ninja Marketers.  Our sole purpose is to share our skills and knowledge with others in the business and to support and motivate each other.  We are a team.  When one of us succeeds, we all succeed. 


Find your Ninjas.  And if you can't, you are welcome to come and hang out with us.  Either way, find others who share your vision and work together to live your dreams.


Don't waste another minute!  Get up right now and do something - anything - to get your business back on track, to build the life you want to live, to move closer to your goals.  If you don't have goals, write some!  I have a blog post about that!  Then take MASSIVE action - to COMPLETION - to achieve them.  And yes, I have a blog post on that too


It's time.  If you truly want to live the life you were meant to, the life you dream of, then stop making excuses.  As Henry C. Link stated, ""While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior."

No comments: