ads

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Hypnosis, Hurdles, and Hustle

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge the whirlwind that Mother Nature decided to whip up outside? Tornadoes, hail, and all that jazz. And now we're basking in a glorious 77 degrees of sunshine. Talk about a rollercoaster ride! We were lucky with just some property damage. But unfortunately, as happens all too often with severe weather, there were several deaths. I'm praying for everyone that was impacted by the latest round of destruction and have already donated to relief efforts. If you can help in any way, please do. I've seen first hand the devastation that is often left behind. People need all the help they can get.

But you know what? While the world outside might be throwing us curveballs, it's always good to pick up and move forward when we can. So here's what's going on in my world.

First things first, let's talk podcasts. I've just recently dropped my 15th episode, and let me tell you, it's a doozy. Picture this: yours truly getting hypnotized live on air. Yup, you heard that right. I have suffered from insomnia for years. This was an attempt to cure it. Did it work? Tune in and find out!

And oh, buckle up because I've got a little something I'm working on that I think you're going to love. Remember that workbook, journal, and devotional I mentioned ages ago? The one aimed at kicking imposter syndrome to the curb? Well, guess what? It's back on my to-do list! But before I dive headfirst into it, I need your two cents. Would you be interested in seeing it come to life?  Click right here if you're on board.

Now, let's get real for a sec. The podcast? It's more than just a passion project; it's the manifestation of a dream I've been nurturing for eons. And as someone who's battled imposter syndrome, I know firsthand the struggle is real. That's why these resources mean the world to me, and I'm beyond thrilled to share them with all of you. Seriously, your support makes my heart sing!

So, here's to chasing dreams, conquering doubts, and soaking up every ray of sunshine life throws our way. Keep slaying, Rebels, and don't forget to drop me a line with your thoughts. I'm all ears!

No comments: